A World Wide Brands membership (involves upfront fees, only recommended for advanced individuals looking to move to the "next level")
As I already said, there are many supposed drop-shippers out
there that are nothing but a scam.
DOBA is one of only two eBay approved drop-shippers
and they are the only drop-shipper fully integrated with eBay.
Are you curious as to why I suggest Doba over World Wide Brands? The two are very different and it costs a hefty chunk of change up front to access World Wide Brands. They are an amazingly usefull resource for the more advanced drop-shipper so you should add
them to your favorites for the future when you are ready to expand and can afford them.
You will eventually need to sign up for membership with Doba
when your free trial is over. DON'T PANIC!!!
By the time you need to pay membership dues you will have easily
earned more than enough money to cover your monthly dues.
Remember I told you it would cost
$0 out of pocket? Here's how:
- Sign up for your free Doba trial
- Make a real effort to get things started by following the rest of this guide.
- Work your butt off during your 30 day trial period and you will easily earn the few bucks your membership will cost
you and more. Then you can pay your membership with your earning and thus have a $0 start up. In
fact in my first two weeks I earned enough to pay for a one year membership at a huge discount which leads me
to step 5....
- When you have convinced yourself how wonderful your new business is and you are ready to pay your membership dues to Doba,
DON'T!!! Don't do a thing until you call the customer service department back and ask to
speak with someone in the promotions department. They will be offer you HUGE discounts
on your membership and they will usually throw in free tools as well.
Before we go any further you need to take some time getting familiar with eBay, Paypal and Doba. Explore each site carefully. Read about eBay's fees (you will not
have to pay any fees up front to use eBay but you will need to understand the fee structure to price your items properly).
Get extremely comfortable with the "Push to Marketplace" tool on Doba. If you run into any questions or problems along the way contact the customer support for the site you
have issues with and they will be glad to assist you. It will be much easier for you to follow the rest of this guide
if you have a basic understanding of your new accounts first.
Go ahead. I'll wait. Add this page to your favorites
and come back when you are good and ready.
Now that you have a feel for the tools you will be using there are five more areas we need to cover in detail to
make sure you are off to a solid start. We will look at:
- Product Selection-You have instant access to over 1,000,000 products to pick from. Find out how to determine which products to
- Product Pricing-How to set prices that will earn you the best conversions.
- Traffic-There are over 60 million eBayers out there. Learn how to drive them to your listings.
- Things to Avoid-Find out the most common mistakes newbies make.
- Advanced Tools-Reviews of some of the best tools available to expand your business when you are ready.
Click on the titles above to jump to that page.